In order to ensure your safety on board, the transportation of certain items in baggage or hand luggage is prohibited by law.
For safety reasons the following items are not allowed on board:
- Explosives, fireworks, flares
- Pressurized containers containing irritant gases & camping gas
- Disabling devices of any kind, such as pepper spray, electro shock weapons (Tazers) etc.
- Containers with flammable liquids such as lighter fuel, paint, varnish, cleaning agents
- Easily ignitable Items such as light anywhere matches
- Substances that are classified as Dangerous when wet
- Oxidizing substances, such as bleaching powder, peroxides
- Poisonous (toxic) or infectios substances such as potassium cyanide, quicksilver, bacteria and viruses
- Radioactive materials and items, including medicines
- Corrosive substances, such as acids and wet batteries
- Strongly magnetic material
- Petrol-operated equipment and tools that have contained minimal amounts of petrol (e.g. for test purposes)
- Self-balancing, small electric vehicles such as hoverboards, mini-Segways, Airwheels and Solowheels, for example
- Lithium-Ion Batteries in Personal electronic devices or as spare batteries containing more than 100Wh. TJS recommends the carriage of all devices containing Lithium-Ion batteries or spare batteries in the cabin.
For all other provisions for Dangerous Goods Carried by Passengers, please refer to the IATA provisions stated in the actual Edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Manual, Table 2.3.A in its current version: